Monday, February 4, 2008

Yahoo! Answers - Rousseau's Q&A profile

Yahoo! Answers - Rousseau's Q&A profile

So you just made my list because of your comment about atheists all being militant whack jobs . Congradulations bigot you just made the big time ! I just finished setting upo a fund to help a nieghbor of mine I only met in passing twice in 3 months . She was burned out and had no insurance to cover her loss I also found a way to remove the debreis at a break even cost for the park owner so she won't have to pay for the removal of the old trailer . I didn't make any money doing this I put the first 20.00 in the pot so it cost me . I am proud of being a atheist . What have you done for someone lately ?

1 comment:

Lizard of Ahaz said...

Sorry about the misspellings as spell check was out and I was exhausted I am sure you understand the meaning of the content however !