Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yahoo! Answers - ya_vigilante's Q&A profile

Yahoo! Answers - ya_vigilante's Q&A profile
Message: You must be confused. The poster of the question spelled it correctly. My answer was directed to "Balaam's Talking AM Donkey ". There is no such word as "athiest". It is "not" the plural of atheist. I am not a religious person. I am a logical one. As you can see by my user i.d., I police Yahoo Answers and am the judge, jury and executioner.


Message: You're not American, are you. Your grammar is terrible. I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't talk out of my ***. Like I said, I corrected someone else who "was" talking out of his ***. I am an intelligent, logical person. I'm not religious, an atheist, Gay or a homophobe. There are only two things I live by. Right and wrong. And only logic and science determines the difference between the two.


Message: Well, since you are either a liar or an imbesile, this will be my last response to you. If you are an American, then you need to go back to school and learn the English language. If you are not an American, then you should stay off the American Y/A and use your country's Y/A section. Different countries, different beliefs. I don't have the time or inclination to change the whole world's understanding of what is right and what is wrong. If you're a raghead and want to tie a bomb to your ***, fine. Come into my world and threaten my well being and I'll put a bullet into your head, without hesitation.

Perhaps he should learn to spell the big words ? All I did was attempt to correct a simple misconception on his part and I get death threats I make no secret of where I live if he has the hairs he is welcome to try . We people have tried it before and I still survive .

No comments: